Mytesta.com is a property of Mytesta Edutech Private Limited, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at C-353, Sector 36, Goutam Buddha Nagar, Greater Noida, UP 201306
Information we collect……..
Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country ,any information given by you and IP address.
Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a Test series. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner
Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to mytesta.com
Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, test you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for an study or buy test series. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy test series from us we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a purchase.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten to fifteen days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Pranav Kumar
C-353, Sector 36, Greater Noida
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to this policy
You agree not to post User Content that:
* is sexually explicit or pornographic;
* creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal;
* may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
* seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
* violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations;
* contains any information or content we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
* contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
* infringes any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
* contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
* is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
* Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the Mytesta.com name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page, without our express written consent;
* Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
* Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Mytesta.com system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
* Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Mytesta.com or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Mytesta.com Content;
* Attempt to access or search the Services, User Content or Mytesta Content or scrape or download User Content or Mytesta.com Content from the Services, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, re-posts, or referrals in the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents providedby Mytesta or other generally available third party web browsers;
* Send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam and spam comments on posts, a advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
* Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Mytesta.com or Mytesta.com trademark, logo, URL, or product name without Mytesta.com ‘s express written consent;
* Use the Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party, except as otherwise explicitly permitted for you by Mytesta.com or in any manner not permitted by the Terms;
* Use Mytesta.com user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
* Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
* Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding,spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
* Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
* Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
* Violate any applicable law or regulation;
* Request, collect or store username, password, token or any other account authentication information from other users; or
* Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this Acceptable Use Policy.
Mytesta.com reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove any User Content for any reason or for no reason, including User Content that Mytesta,com believes violates this Acceptable Use Policy or its Terms of Service. Mytesta.com may also permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a User account without notice and liability for any reason, including if, in Mytesta,com ‘s sole determination, a User violates any provision of this Acceptable Use Policy, our Terms of Service, or for no reason.
Terms of Services
The Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd’s or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is C-353,Sector-36,Greater noida, UP 201306. The term ‘you’ refers to the user/viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
10. All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, contained in the SD Card and the products and services are copyrighted property of Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd.
11. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the SD Card or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this SD Card and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the SD Card and / or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the SD Card and / or our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the SD Card and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd or any other person or entity as determined by Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd.
12. Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd.or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the tablet, those results from the use of our products and services.
14. In no event will Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd. be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
(1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
(2) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User
15. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering [and you cannot, under no circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed]. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
16. For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the registered User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
17. We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition / unopened as delivered by Mytesta Edutech Pvt. Ltd. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
18. Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd. may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd. non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
20. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd , Mytesta Edutech Pvt.Ltd’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
we do not provide any option for cancellation of products and/or services you have purchased or subscribed. Once a product/service has been purchased by you, we cannot provide any refund, either totally or partially.
We suggest that first you go through the demos and/or free to use contents/products/services before you subscribe to or purchase from www.mytesta.com
Notice for Claims of Copyright Violations and Agent for Notice
If you are a copyright owner and have a good faith belief that any material available through the service infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to Mytesta Edutech pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing us with the following information in writing:
· an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
· a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
· a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it on the Service;
· your address, telephone number, and email address;
· a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please consult your legal counsel for further details or see Section 51 of The Copyright Act, 1957. Mytesta’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: By email: email@example.com
Governing Law and Arbitration
These Terms and Conditions, its subject matter and Mytesta Edutech’s and your respective rights under these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and you agree that the courts of Allahabad will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute (contractual or non-contractual) concerning these terms.
Last revised on July 31th, 2016